This website is intended to be an open venue for anyone interested in participating in a mutually supportive but commercially neutral learning environment that deals with the trials and tribulations of movin'.
The site is built with the WordPress (WP) content management system using pertinent industry content packed inside a popular news magazine format framed by an easy-to-read, conservative theme.
Since it's inception in January 2009, the site has experienced slow but consistent growth worldwide. Our reputation was developed primarily through individual word-of-mouth exposure communicated via personal and professional relationships, industry and trade affiliations, and participation in several social media networks.
Except for link exchanges, RELORT does not pay to advertise.
General Audience Characteristics:
- Gender: Female: 48% ; Male: 52%
- Age: 35% are 25-34 years old; 65% are 35 or older
- Traffic from the United States 58.2% ; from 109 other countries 41.8%
- Guests: 77.8% are new, first time visitors.
- Most are college educated and have families or children.
- The majority of pageviews are made from a company or office IP address.
- The average number of pages consumed in 2011 was 1.82 per visit
- In 2011, the average non-subscriber visit lasted 00:02:22
- RSS feedreader and email subscriptions increased by 281% in 2011
Click here if you’re interested in receiving the 2012 RELO Roundtable ad rate card.
During 2011, approximately 87% of the site's traffic originated in the U.S.; 3% from Canada; and 2% from the United Kingdom. The remainder arrives from over 120 countries worldwide.
Over 75% of those who drop by are new, first-time visitors looking for unbiased information about specific moving and storage products or services. Some are simply searching for solid, professional content and free industry expertise relevant to their personal area of interest or upcoming relocation dilemma.
A few guests stick around and casually browse for hours. Regular subscribers usually breeze through the most recently posted information and leave just as quickly.
Regardless of how they arrive here, I'm very grateful to ALL those who have supported the project with their loyal readership and web based subscriptions.
All advertising and affiliate inquires will be considered at RELO Roundtable (and other related sites) as long as they meet the following minimum guidelines.
1) Your moving and storage service, relocation product, or transportation solution must be of some value to the primary audience visiting this niche. These guests include:
- Consumers considering local, intrastate, long distance interstate and international moving and storage options
- Professionals involved in all facets of the relocation industry worldwide
- Government officials or consumer product administrators responsible for the oversight of the domestic and/or international relocation industry
- Transportation industry association leaders and company management
2) You provide a primary service to meet the needs of the public. Brokers, media companies, and lead aggregators will have to prove their value to consumers.
3) If your organization is a licensed motor carrier or move broker, your primary advertisements at your own web properties must contain, at the minimum, your company’s name or trade name (as it appears on the FMCSA licensing document) and the your assigned U.S. DOT number, or the name or trade name of the motor carrier under whose operating authority the advertised service will originate in as required by law.
4) Your ads are tasteful, unobtrusive, and compliment the format and style at RELORT. Like many of the visitors to this site, I enjoy creativity but am allergic to flash and glitz. All images are subject to editorial approval.
5) If you would like to have your moving and/or storage service or relocation product featured and reviewed at RELO Roundtable, I’d be happy to discuss your ideas with you. See # 4.
6) I will not accept ads involving the use of animation, pop-ups, or pop-unders. All click-through advertisements must open in a new browser window.
7.) Links to advertisers who have had their motor carrier licensing operating authority revoked by federal, state or local officials will be terminated immediately and reinstated when the matter is resolved.
When filling out the contact form, please indicate the URL(s) of the website(s) to be advertised and complete point-of-contact information. Except for 'Sponsored Reviews', all ad space is sold on a monthly basis unless negotiated otherwise.
In order for an ad to be hosted at RELO Roundtable, you will have to send your ad image and the link information for the specified website(s).
Click here to obtain the available site options, and advertising locations.
Types of advertising currently accepted:
- Standard 125px x 125px Sidebar Image, ALL PAGES
- Large 250×300px Box-Left Sidebar, Front Page ONLY
- Large 250×300px Box-Right Sidebar, ALL PAGES
- Text Ad: Right Sidebar, ALL PAGES
- Sponsored Review
- Post Level Text Link
- RSS Feed Text Link
We truly appreciate your interest in using RELO Roundtable to network in the marketplace and attract and retain new customers.
Please feel free to contact us if you have other advertising or marketing opportunities you would like to pursue inside these pages.